Thank you to all who participated and our Sponsors who provided the prizes. Cash Prizes from Beattie Firth Realtors. Prizes were awarded randomly
Oddbird Gift Cert. $20 - Rosie McMahon/Monica Kaminski Schwartz
Dubliner Irish Whiskey Swag - Glen McLernon
$20 Cash - Marijean Withers
Taylor Books Gift Cert. - Pam Julian
First Watch Gift Cert. $20 - Maureen Cremeans
$5 Cash - Kelly Lester
Guinness Swag - Hailey Taylor
Skippers Alley Music CD - Laura Moul
$10 Cash - Joe Bolyard
Oddbird Gift Cert. $20 - Jennifer Allison Bauman
First Watch Gift Cert. $20 - Heather Julian
$5 Cash - Pam Cavender Curry
FOOTMAD Skippers Alley Concert Ticket - Jamie Lee Davies
Dubliner Irish Whiskey Swag - WV Irish Road Bowling
$20 Cash - Matthew Olwell
Guinness Swag - Ruth Kirk
Oddbird Gift basket - Jerrica Benton
$50 Cash - Linda K. Freeman Clifford
Online Photo Contest Rules – Feb. 14-26th - 2019
This is a fun contest to show some special places that you may have visited on your holidays or from here in the US. We want to see pictures of places, and all aspects of life from traditional to modern that depict Celtic culture and traditions. Now let's see those photos! We're looking for photos of landscapes, sporting events, music, dance, crafts, farms, homes, food, pubs, and people. The shared pictures will share your stories and adventures. Scrolling the submissions may inspire you to take up a new pursuit, visit a new place, make new connections and increase shared love of our Celtic Calling!
Contest Rules, How to Enter, Prizes
1. Photos can only be submitted to the Celtic Calling Photo Contest Facebook Event Page up to Feb. 26th at Noon: https://www.facebook.com/events/783547588674416/
2. Only 5 submissions are allowed per Facebook account.
3. Photos must be taken in Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Isle of Man, Cornwall, Brittany, Galicia or depict scenes in or around US, that depict Celtic culture and traditions.
5. Celtic Calling reserves the right to remove posts inappropriate for consideration in the competition.
4. All submissions should be tagged with location and date.
5. Photo competition starts at Noon, US EST on Feb. 13th and closes at Noon on Feb. 26th.
6. By submitting a photo, you certify that you own the photograph and the photo, and the photo does not infringe on the rights of any copyright or third party. You also certify that you have release from any individuals depicted in the photograph. Full photographic credit will be given to winning entries when displayed on the Celtic Calling website.
7. You give permission to Celtic Calling for perpetual royalty-free permission for non-commercial use of the image in print, online, slideshows, and other media as part of our mission to promote Celtic culture and traditions.
8. To be eligible to win a prize you must have liked the Celtic Calling Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/celticcalling/ Please share the page and or competition on your profile.
9. The contest will be judged by representatives from the Celtic Calling Committee and Tamarack Featured Artist and distinguished photographer Clayton Spangler:
9. Winning photos will be eligible to win prizes, drawn from the end of the rainbow, lucky leprechaun hat! Prizes will include, Cash Prizes totaling $100, FOOTMAD ‘Heron Valley’ Concert Tickets, T-shirts and Music CD’s. Winning photos will be displayed in a slide show on the Celtic Calling Website.
10. Winners will be announced on the Celtic Calling Facebook Page. Winners should contact Celtic Calling to arrange pick-up or mailing of prize.